Restaurant : PHUKET SOCIAL
The Sunday Brunch at Pine
30 August 2020
The hottest brunch in town! Enjoy complimentary use of sea view pool and beach facilities before and after your brunch.
Every Sunday 12:00 - 15:00 hrs. Enjoy the beach and pool until 19:00 hrs.
- THB 1,900++ per person for food and a half bottle of bubbly.
- THB 1,000++ for kids 11 years old and younger (food only).
- 3 years old and below dine for free.
- Special offer; THB 1,650++ per person, when booked at least 3 days prior to the brunch
- Oysters (3 pieces per person): Lemon jam, sour cream, spicy tomato jam
- Jaras Signature Som Tum: Organic raw papaya salad, sea grapes, long beans, Phuket dried shrimps, tomato, garlic and chili
- Kale: Organic kale, green apple, pine nuts, pomegranate and berries
- Taco ceviche: Fresh caught local fish, lime juice, chilly, herbs and coriander
- Quinoa: Chopped roasted roots, avocado, lemon and balsamic vinegar
- Truffle Pasta (1 serving)
- Signature Pizzas (free flow)
- Truffle: Mozzarella, dry porcini, black truffle paste, Parmesan and truffle
- Beetroot: Beet cream, Mozzarella, homemade Goat’s cheese, Beet root, walnut and local fresh herbs
- Vegetarian: Fresh tomato sauce, fior de latte and local grown Smoked vegetables
- Seafood: Fresh caught local seafood, fresh tomato sauce, roasted tomato, chili flakes and local rocket
- Classic: Fresh tomato sauce, fior de latte, mozzarella, oregano and basil
- Bresoala: Fresh tomato sauce, fior de latte, Bresoala, Parmesan local rocket and Extra virgin olive oil
Main courses (to order/choose up to 2 dishes per person)
- Pork Tomahawk(450-500 gram, serves 2) Served with Nam Jim Jaew
- T-Bone steak (550-600 gram, serves 2) House aged
- Wagyu beef burger House made
- Catch of the day (600 gram, serves 2) Steamed, served whole, Thai sauces
- Gaeng Poo Mee Hoon; Blue crab meat, southern yellow curry, rice noodles
- Smoked eggplant; Crushed nuts, spiced yoghurt and crunchy salad
Side dishes (to order/choice of 1 per person)
- Back Roosted roots
- Half avocado
- Lobster mac and cheese
- Roasted shallots
- Nutella Pizza (Serves 2-4)
- Mango sticky rice