North end of Patong Bay, opposite Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa
Modern Asian grill restaurant & lounge, overlooking Patong Bay. Indoor and open-air seating, sunbathing terrace, direct beach access, bar counter service and sunken dining options.
Open time: Daily 12.00-24.00
Resevation: +66 (0)76 623 555 | +66 (0)9 1035 1545www.seasaltpatong.com
• 120g squid ink spaghetti
• 150g mixed seafood – clams, mussels, prawns, calamari, fish
• 1 piece soft shell crab
• Tempura flour
• 2 cloves chopped garlic
• 1 fresh chili, chopped
• Chinese cooking wine
• Sweet basil – 8/10 leaves
• Salmon eggs – 2/3 tsp
• 10g sea grapes
• Cook pasta, as per instructions on the packet & set to cool
• Clean all seafood & shell prawns ready for cooking
• Generously cover the crab in flour & deep fry until crispy – set on kitchen paper to drain
• Stir fry garlic & chili, add seafood and cook. Introduce the cooked pasta & 2 tbs of Chinese cooking wine, reduce by half & add the basil leaves until wilted
• Combine well the pasta & seafood & place into a pasta bowl
• Top with crispy crab, salmon egg & sea grapes
About the Chef
Chef Fahn (Kitayaporn Aosakul) was born and raised in a family Thai restaurant in Trang, one of Thailand’s most famous culinary provinces. Her cooking has been inspired by seeing and helping her parents in the restaurant kitchen. There is no doubt that Chef Fahn brings her passion and flair to Sea Salt Lounge & Grill and works to ensure all guests are always satisfied.
At Sea Salt Lounge & Grill, Chef Fahn recommends KEE MAO from the menu. Kee Mao is a Thai street food combined with premium selected ingredients.