The 1st Phuket Community Art Festival Comes to Pine Beach Bar
Phuket, Thailand – Pine Beach Bar is pleased to debut Phuket Community Art Festival, in collaboration with Phuket Rajabhat University, Mid Air Circus Arts, Ducky Cutz Barbershop, Bless You Tattoo Studio and Kwang Mojito Dreamcatchers to showcase their works of art.
In its first edition, the Phuket Community Art festival provided a venue for art displays and performances, adding to Phuket’s cultural spirit and local zeal of the island. The mission is to bring to life Phuket’s thriving art scene. During the two-day event, well-known Phuket artists joined hands to provide a variety of art piece showcases and outstanding acts.
- Dr. Khan Payungphan of Phuket Rajabhat University is an assistant professor of Visual Arts and Social Science who designed InterContinental Phuket Resort’s Phuket-themed murals at the hotel’s art tunnel.
- Mid Air Circus is South East Asia’s first and only full circus academy teaching full-sized flying trapeze as well as all major aerial arts.
- Ducky Cutz works with clients in finding the perfect haircut and design. The professional barbers offer comfortable seating, unique results and a vintage touch.
- Bless You Tattoo Studio offers designs and patterns for customers looking to find their identity through tattoos.
- Kwang Mojito is a chic pop-up bar on vespa in Phuket Town near Soi Ruamanee, decorated with dreamcatchers. On certain days, there is live music and mojitos for a low-key chill-out spot.
Published: November 2020